We've got you covered!
With the Ontario Government moving into Phase 3 of their Ontario Reopening plan in response to COVID-19 breakout, your safety and security is our number one priority while restrictions are lifted. We want to outline the resources available to you and what you should expect before even stepping foot on your flight to Canada. 14-day self-quarantine periods are mandatory for all international students arriving in Canada and we want to make that time as comfortable, efficient, and welcoming for you from the moment that you arrive.
For the upcoming Fall semester (September 2020 – December 2020), Hanson College Ontario will cover the full cost of the services mentioned below. We value our students commitment to education, especially during a time like this, and we are proud to be able to aid in simplifying the journey.
What to expect from Settlement Services:
- Staff support in-person during airport pickup, hotel check-in, and virtually throughout quarantine
- Transportation from the airport to the quarantine location
- Private room with washroom at a hotel
- 3 meals/day delivered to your door
- Additional supports including daily check in/nurse monitoring, phone plan activation, bank account set-up, S.I.N. set-up, resources to find permanent living accommodations after quarantine
Hanson will be able to provide accommodations starting August 15th, 2020. Please be advised that all requests must be made one week prior to arrival to Canada. The deadline to apply for Settlement Services for the Fall 2020 semester will be September 15th, 2020.