Consulate and Immigration Services
Consulate General of India Toronto
Toronto: 1448 Lawrence Avenue E Unit 6 A, ON M4A 2V6 | Tel: +1-416 307 2237
Brampton: 20 Gillingham Drive, Unit 701 ON L6X 5A5 Phone: +1-416 307 2237
Hours: Locations of BLS Centres Monday to Saturday Submission: 8:00am-2:00pm, Collection: 3:00pm-5:00pm
Consulate General of the Peoples Republic of China
Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Canada
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Resources
Apply online for applications including your Co-op/Internship Work Permit, Temporary Resident Visa and Post-Graduate Work Permit with ease.
- No courier fees or mail delivery time – IRCC gets your application instantly.
- Online applications may be processed faster.
- Avoid processing delays and ensure proper completion.
- Passports can be submitted after IRCC’s request.
- Immediate updates available online about application status.
How to Apply:
- Create your account or sign-in to My IRCC Secure Account
- After signing in, select your choice to apply to study, visit or work and complete the respective questionnaire.
- Click on the application link to follow and complete it with the necessary documents included.
- Ensure to validate the document and application before submission and then save it before you upload the document to your My IRCC Secure Account
Follow the instructions to apply for a study permit in your home country.
If you applied for a study permit outside of Canada and are approved, the Visa Office that approved your application will send you instructions on next steps. Be sure to review your study permit upon receipt to ensure that all the information is valid and up-to-date. If you see an error on your study permit, contact the Visa Office know right away for amendments.
If you are currently an international student in Canada with a valid study permit and planning to extend your stay in Canada, we recommend that you apply to extend your study permit at least two months (60 Days) before your current study permit expires.
- Students must hold full-time status during the academic session before and after their regularly scheduled break in order to work off-campus without a work permit.
Eligibility for the post-graduate work permit (PGWP) is subject to successful completion of a certificate, diploma or degree program at Hanson College.
Documents necessary to apply for your PGWP:
- An official letter from Hanson College that confirms you’ve completed your study program
- An official transcript, or a copy of your transcript from Hanson College