Consulate and Immigration Services

Students at Hanson Canada are able to reach out to consulate and immigration assistance during your time abroad

Consulate General of India Toronto

Toronto: 1448 Lawrence Avenue E Unit 6 A, ON M4A 2V6 | Tel: +1-416 307 2237


Brampton: 20 Gillingham Drive, Unit 701 ON L6X 5A5 Phone: +1-416 307 2237


Hours: Locations of BLS Centres Monday to Saturday Submission: 8:00am-2:00pm, Collection: 3:00pm-5:00pm

Consulate General of the Peoples Republic of China

Address:  240 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2N5 Canada

Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM

Tel: 416-964-7260

Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto

Address: 555 Avenue Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4V 2J7

Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM

Tel: 416-920-3809 | Fax :416-924-7305

Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Canada

Address: 55 Mackay Street, Ottawa, ON L1M 2B2

Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1:30PM-4:30PM

Tel: 613-236-0772 | Fax: 513-236-2704

Consulate General Of Brazil

Address: 77 Bloor St W #1109, Toronto, ON M5S 1M2

Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00AM-1:00PM

Tel: 416-922-2503

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Resources

Apply online for applications including your Co-op/Internship Work Permit, Temporary Resident Visa and Post-Graduate Work Permit with ease.

  • No courier fees or mail delivery time – IRCC gets your application instantly.
  • Online applications may be processed faster.
  • Avoid processing delays and ensure proper completion.
  • Passports can be submitted after IRCC’s request.
  • Immediate updates available online about application status.

How to Apply: 

  1. Create your account or sign-in to My IRCC Secure Account  
  2. After signing in, select your choice to apply to study, visit or work and complete the respective questionnaire.
  3. Click on the application link to follow and complete it with the necessary documents included.
  4. Ensure to validate the document and application before submission and then save it before you upload the document to your My IRCC Secure Account

Follow the instructions to apply for a study permit in your home country.  

If you applied for a study permit outside of Canada and are approved, the Visa Office that approved your application will send you instructions on next steps. Be sure to review your study permit upon receipt to ensure that all the information is valid and up-to-date. If you see an error on your study permit, contact the Visa Office know right away for amendments.

If you are currently an international student in Canada with a valid study permit and planning to extend your stay in Canada, we recommend that you apply to extend your study permit at least two months (60 Days) before your current study permit expires. 

Study Breaks: 

  • Students must hold full-time status during the academic session before and after their regularly scheduled break in order to work off-campus without a work permit. 

Eligibility for the post-graduate work permit (PGWP) is subject to successful completion of a certificate or degree program at Hanson College.

Documents necessary to apply for your PGWP: 

  • An official letter from Hanson College that confirms you’ve completed your study program
  • An official transcript, or a copy of your transcript from Hanson College

Toll Free: 1-888-242-2100 (Monday to Friday)

IRCC Website | IRCC now offers many of the in-Canada applications, online.