At Hanson College, we want you to feel welcome and involved in your life in Canada. We are here to support you through your journey of getting a study permit as a visitor visa holder, and we do our best to accommodate students by creating academic schedules that promote a work-life balance.
· Lower tuition cost
· Work while studying – 20 hours/week or 40 hours/week during scheduled breaks from school
· Up to 3 years Post-Graduate Work Permit
· A pathway to Canadian Permanent Residence
· Open Work Permit for Spouse if there is any
· Free tuition in Public School Board for your kids
Important News to Know:
· No study permit is required for a short-term program study
· 50% of the program can be done overseas via remote learning without influencing one’s post-graduate work permit
For more information, please check out our Visitors Visa brochure.