Get Your Study Permit While At Hanson College – Here’s How!

At Hanson College, we want you to feel welcome and involved in your life in Canada. We are here to support you through your journey of getting a study permit as a visitor visa holder, and we do our best to accommodate students by creating academic schedules that promote a work-life balance.

Benefits of holding a Study Permit in Canada:

· Lower tuition cost

· Work while studying – 20 hours/week or 40 hours/week during scheduled breaks from school

· Up to 3 years Post-Graduate Work Permit

· A pathway to Canadian Permanent Residence

· Open Work Permit for Spouse if there is any

· Free tuition in Public School Board for your kids

Important News to Know:

· No study permit is required for a short-term program study

· 50% of the program can be done overseas via remote learning without influencing one’s post-graduate work permit

For more information, please check out our Visitors Visa brochure.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp