Your Well-Being is a Priority
Welcome to Hanson’s Wellness Page
Being a student is stressful, especially when you’re studying abroad and trying to balance a number of elements, and if ever you start to feel overwhelmed, we want to remind you that you are not alone and your wellness is important.
At Hanson College, we are dedicated to supporting our students through all their endeavours and want to see them grow, not only academically and professionally, but also personally and emotionally.
How can a Wellness Counsellor assist you?
Professional medical help from a Registered Psychotherapist for Mental Health concerns including but not limited to:
- Self-esteem Issues
- Domestic Abuse
- Stress and PTSD
- Behavioural Issues
- Relationship Issues
How can an Immigration Consultant assist you?
Professional legal help from a Registered Immigration Consultant under IRCC including but not limited to:
- Study Permit and Work Permit application process
- Study Permit and Work Permit extension process
- CO-OP Work Permit and Post-Graduate Work Permit questions
- Questions about working on campus and off campus
- Questions about Temporary Resident Visas (TRVs)
- Questions about Electronic Travel Authorizations (ETAs)
- Questions about Permits and Visas for spouse, common-law partners and children, other immigration-related questions for relatives
- COVID travel restrictions
Professional advice and guidance from a Career and Life Skills Coach/Instructor including but not limited to:
- How to improve your resume
- How to prepare for a job interview
- How to expand your network and career options
- How to develop skills for your career path
- Other career-related questions
Booking an appointment:
How to book an appointment with Hanson’s counselors?
- Login to your Campus Login account
- Select “Online Counselor Services” under Menu
- Click the link or scan the barcode to go to our Setmore booking page
- Choose the type of service and provider on our Setmore booking page
- Choose a time and date available on our Setmore booking page
- You will receive a Zoom Meeting link in the email you provided
- You will receive an email reminder a day before your appointment