Your Well-Being is a Priority
Welcome to Hanson’s Wellness Page
Being a student is stressful, especially when you’re studying abroad and trying to balance a number of elements, and if ever you start to feel overwhelmed, we want to remind you that you are not alone and your wellness is important.
At Hanson College, we are dedicated to supporting our students through all their endeavours and want to see them grow, not only academically and professionally, but also personally and emotionally.
How can a Wellness Counsellor assist you?
Professional medical guidance can be provided for mental health concerns including but not limited to:
- Self-Esteem issues
- Relationship issues
- Behavioral issues
- Domestic abuse
How can an Immigration Consultant assist you?
They can provide guidance and resources that will assist with:
- How to apply for (or extend) a study permit
- How to apply for (or extend) a work permit – both co-op and post-graduate work permit
- Questions about working on and off campus.
- Questions about Temporary Resident Visas (TRVs) and Electronic Travel Authorizations (ETAs).
- Questions about Permits and TRVs for spouse/common-law partner/children/other relatives.
To book an appointment:
Create your own Skype account if you do not have one
Send an email to email@example.com with your full name and Hanson ID (H-ID)
Indicate your appointment category (counselling and/or immigration services)
Include a chosen date and time of appointment
Highlight your communication preference (chat, audio call, or video call)
You will receive an email confirming your appointment date & time.
*Currently unavailable until the COVID-19 Pandemic has settled.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Hanson ID (H-ID)
- Indicate your appointment category (counselling and/or immigration) and include a chosen date and time of appointment during operating hours.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment date & time.